Saturday 19 December 2009

Thanks Mumsie!

Last week, Mumsie was kind enough to give me £20 in my Birthday card.

Today I happened to find myself in the Pavillions shopping centre in Uxbridge, where I came across two bookshops. This is how I spent 20 quid:

Stitch & Style Mittens: 20 Fashion Knit & Crochet Patterns - £4.00
Stitch & Style Socks: 20 Fashion Knit & Crochet Patterns - £4.00
Knit Mittens!: 15 Cool Patterns to Keep You Warm by Robin Hansen - £1.99
Knit Hats!: 15 Cool Patterns to Keep You Warm by Gwen Steege - £1.99
Never Knit Your Man a Sweater (unless you've got the ring): 22 Handsome Projects for Every Level of Commitment by Judith Durant - £2.99
Hooked On Crochet:20 Sassy Projects by Candi Jensen - £2.99

Total spend: £17.96 (or so, plus change) It's still less than £20, and total bargains to boot.

Thanks so much, Mumsie! Happy Birthday to me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment